52B Bull Gun Pics - 1 of 3

Catfish

Catfish ,may I ask ,what is your purpose of posting a 52B on a BR sight? We all have 52`s and many are pristine which this one is lacking in many area`s ! Just curious ,why?

Hi Willy,

Yes, you're correct, nothing special about it.

The only reason I posted the pics is because I enjoy seeing examples of others' rifles, and in case anyone else like to see what else is out there, I posted this one.

Larry

Rare 52`s yes!

Catfish that's fine! But Rare 52`s are worth the effort, such as 52D Internationals ,52C sporters, 52E Standard Barrels, B`s are common as Coca Cola and most 52 enthusiast own a couple and don`t ooh and awh over any B including the sporter!

Well I for one enjoy looking at a 52B Bull gun & they are rare out of 30,000 "B" 52's made they're only 1,000 out there .If you have a flat top they're even less >100.So thank you. Catfish no need to apologize you have a rare 52.

Well I for one enjoy looking at a 52B Bull gun & they are rare out of 30,000 "B" 52's made they're only 1,000 out there .If you have a flat top they're even less >100.So thank you. Catfish no need to apologize you have a rare 52.
Where did you get those figures at? Thats what I figured-you made them up!

Last edited:
Back