50/50 Indoor Season starts at Piney Hill this weekend

MaxxPower

Piney Hill will start the Indoor Season this weekend in Luray, Virginia. 3-Gun Match starts at 9:00 am followed by Unlimited.

We've upgraded all of the target lighting and will be drawing for all benches, righties and lefties.

Range will be open around 7:00 am and drawing for benches at 8:00.

Range location and contact info is on the IR50/50 site.

righties & lefties?

Maxx,
Never having shot there I'm a little confused as to why both have to draw benches. Have lefties only been able to shoot certain benches in the past?? I'm guessing.
Keith

Maxx,
Never having shot there I'm a little confused as to why both have to draw benches. Have lefties only been able to shoot certain benches in the past?? I'm guessing.
Keith

Previously there have only been 2 benches that lefties could use. Modifications have been made to allow them to shoot on all benches.

Come down and shoot with us this winter, Keith!

I am considering making the trip from the DC area for at least a few of these matches. Is it possible to shoot just one rifle or is it 3-gun only? I have a CZ 455 Varmint and a 455 American.

Thanks!

I am considering making the trip from the DC area for at least a few of these matches. Is it possible to shoot just one rifle or is it 3-gun only? I have a CZ 455 Varmint and a 455 American.

Thanks!

We shoot both 3-Gun and Unlimited matches at Piney Hill. Our Club matches are both.

This weekend is the Unlimited Nationals where you can shoot whatever you like with whatever rests you want. Also, on January 23rd we will shoot 4 Unlimited Matches. 2 at Yards on Saturday and 2 at Meters on Sunday.

Feel free to PM me if you need any info.

Bruce

Back