316 stainless

F

f21sh

Need to build a muzzle brake I have 316 available I figure no reason not to use it to build the muzzle break. Asking for approval? anyone have a plan drawn up for a brake? Screwing it on a 7mm LRM.

I don't see any reason why you can't other than there could be a slight color variation. Instead of going through the trouble of making one...order one from Harrells for $30 shipped. Hardly worth powering on the machines to make one....

Last edited:
I don't see any reason why you can't. Instead of going through the trouble of making one...order one from Harrells for $30 shipped. Hardly worth powering on the machines to make one....

The only reason would be if ya had to have something somebody else don't make or to duplicate something some one wants to much for to buy.
I have thought about making a brake for several years but it's just to easy to pick up the phone and order one from a cnc shop. How many hours will you spend to save thirty dollars?
Leonard Baity made a brake that I really like and have never seen one come out of a CNC shop. I've thought about making one similar only make it part of the barrel instead of a thread on accessory.
What are you thinkin about making?

A brake

The Leonard Baity style brake is what I was looking to make. The getting to play with the machines is also a big part of this process I thought.

Back