205 primers

Cabelas has some too

But at a higher price. Nobody seems to have the regular 205M right now, only the AR version. I did manage to score two bricks of 210M at a Cabelas store a couple of weeks ago. They weren't there when I looked on the way in, but as I was waiting for the background check on a rifle, I looked again and two boxes had appeared mysteriously.

In case you have doubts

For group shooting, Federal 205s perform as well as 205Ms. I learned this during the previous primer shortage years ago but as soon as the 205Ms became available I went back to them. Funny how you don't pay attention to what you just learned (or listen to an old joker like me). I'm sure Y'all have plenty of knowledge where 205s ain't as good as 205Ms but if you haven't tried both on the same day...you really don't know. I have, and know, and still don't believe it. I mean , hellfire, how could a cheaper primer be as good as a more expensive model - from the same company?

For group shooting, Federal 205s perform as well as 205Ms. I learned this during the previous primer shortage years ago but as soon as the 205Ms became available I went back to them. Funny how you don't pay attention to what you just learned (or listen to an old joker like me). I'm sure Y'all have plenty of knowledge where 205s ain't as good as 205Ms but if you haven't tried both on the same day...you really don't know. I have, and know, and still don't believe it. I mean , hellfire, how could a cheaper primer be as good as a more expensive model - from the same company?

I've been shooting Federal 205's for years. Couldn't see the difference in cost vs performance to pay more for the 205M's. FWIW, always heard the difference between 205's and 205 M's was that the 205 M's were visually inspected at Federal.

I always believed the the 205M's were better............had 3 dud's with my last 1000

The regular 205's suit me just fine now

Back