2022 IBS Group Nationals Final Results. Lots of records and 2 new HOF members

Steve Lee

This week was mostly the Lee Hachigian show. Lee picked up 9 Hall of Fame points giving him a total of 13. Jeff Summers picked up 2 points giving him a total of 11. Congratulations to both new Benchrest Hall of Fame members.

Lots of potential world records.
Harley Baker set potential world records in Unlimited 200, Unlimited Grand and 4 gun.
Jeff Peinhardt also set a potential world record in Unlimited Grand (even though Harley won the grand).
Wayne Campbell set a potential world record in Sporter 200
Lee Hachigian has a potential world record in 3 Gun.

Too much stuff to list everything in a post, so the complete results are attached.

Steve

Attachments

• 2022 IBS GROUP NATIONALS.xls
    241.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 2022 IBS GROUP NATIONALS.pdf
    568.4 KB · Views: 356
Steve, Thank you for posting the results (…many I haven’t seen). Correction; I went into the Nationals with 8 points and came out with 17. I’ve been inundated with congratulations (thank you all).

Still on cloud nine,
Lee

Steve, Thank you for posting the results (…many I haven’t seen). Correction; I went into the Nationals with 8 points and came out with 17. I’ve been inundated with congratulations (thank you all).

Still on cloud nine,
Lee

You are correct! I had one of my signature brain farts doing the math on that one. Fantastic shooting! Congratulations!

Still on cloud nine,
Lee

Way to go Lee !! Awesome to keep focused and dominate

Congratulations

Pat

Back