2018 USARB National Championship Registration Now Open!

Hi Garrett,

I just tried registering. Paypal shows I sent payment, but the site blew up on me and I can't get back in. It isn't clear registration details were sent to you. Is there any way to confirm my registration?
Thanks.
Albert
Greetings Everyone,

The 2018 USARB National Championship hosted by the Phoenix Airgun Club at Rio Salado in Arizona is now open!

Click HERE to take you to the INFORMATION Page
Click HERE to take you to the SCHEDULE Page
Click HERE to take you to the
REGISTRATION Page

Hurry, as spaces are limited and are expected to fill quickly!

Hope to see you there!

Garrett Kwakkestein
Phoenix Airgun Club
www.phoenixairgun.net

Payment and Registration both confirmed!

Hi Garrett,

I just tried registering. Paypal shows I sent payment, but the site blew up on me and I can't get back in. It isn't clear registration details were sent to you. Is there any way to confirm my registration?
Thanks.
Albert

Range fees?

Hi Garrett,

Does registration cover range fees? If not, how much are they? Need to know how much money to bring, who and when to pay, etc.
Thanks.
Albert

Greetings Everyone,

The 2018 USARB National Championship hosted by the Phoenix Airgun Club at Rio Salado in Arizona is now open!

Click HERE to take you to the INFORMATION Page
Click HERE to take you to the SCHEDULE
Click HERE to take you to the REGISTRATION Page

Hurry, as spaces are limited and are expected to fill quickly!

Hope to see you there!

Garrett Kwakkestein
Phoenix Airgun Club
www.phoenixairgun.net

Hi Garrett,

Does registration cover range fees? If not, how much are they? Need to know how much money to bring, who and when to pay, etc.
Thanks.
Albert

The match fees covers all range fees. This includes practice all day Sunday. If you come out and want to practice on Saturday, the public portion of the range is available for a modest fee of $15 for the full day. We are covering lunches mon and tues and dinner on Wednesday’s award ceremony.
Be sure to register before oct 1st! That’s when it closes.

Back