2018 South Eastern Region Challenge

willytp

Todd Payseur
As the IBS score season draws to a close, as does our SERC for 2018 also. First let me thank Jim Cline and Ronnie Milford for all the TIME and WORK they have put into their dream.

Second I’d like to thank all the MAJOR sponsors that helped with the Grand Prize of a Beautiful brand spanking new 30BR rifle. https://internationalbenchrest.com/posts/southeast-region-ibs-score-shooter-prize-30-br-rfile

Next I’d like to thank ALL the other sponsors and individuals that donated everything you can imagine from cleaning kits, reloading blocks, flag poles, wind probes, gift certificates, oil less turkey fryers, tuners, tumblers, barrels, actions and diamond ear rings!!! I’m sure I’ve forgot something as this was Saturday night, but please know I thank you for all the thoughtfulness and generosity.

Finally I’d love to thank all of our families!!! Yes, without them we wouldn’t be able to travel all those weekends and spend time away from home trying to shoot a dang dot outta a piece of paper. We celebrated with a great steak dinner with our loved ones and extended shooting families and had a wonderful time together.

Can’t wait to do it all again next year, let me take this time to wish everyone a plentiful Thanksgiving and a blessed merry Christmas!

Todd “Willy T” Payseur

Last edited:
SE Region awards

Todd,
I would like to thank you for all you have done as well to make "our" dream a success. We almost doubled the attendance from 2017 to 2018 and looks like 2019 will be even bigger and better. Ronnie and myself have put a lot of work and dedication into making this a reality. We will continue to try to attract new shooters and ranges and watch this thing explode into something people are eager to participate in. We have already started the planning for 2019 and are only 1 week out of the 2018 season. Many sponsors have already confirmed their participation for the 2019 season and are eager to be part of the growth we are bringing to the sport. I hope the growth continues and the "NEW" ranges that will be coming on board for 2019 will only grow and bring new shooters. I look forward to a great 2019 season and hope everyone wants to be part of the SE Region! thanks JC

Back