1k Matchs in the Tropics

a.JR

Hi all , We just recently held our biggest 1000 yd shoot of the year in Northern Australia.. I reckon this pic is a beauty.. Near the end of the sighter period a tropical rain squall came through ' ready on the left" was heard and this was the look on Trevor A's face as he turned around ..Best drowned rat impersonation i ever did see .. Anyhow ,enjoy..JR..Jeff Rogers..ps thanks to John Mc for the pic and yes it cleared enough at a end of the 10 minutes to shoot the group

Attachments

• trev-tvll (Small).jpg
    trev-tvll (Small).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 317
What? Rain in Townsville, never seen that before. Trevor looks like he is still having fun though. Post some more pics OK.

Jeff
Its 75 degrees today in california and not a cloud in sight.In california we have guys wearing slickers without pants but not at a shooting match.
Waterboy

Hi All , Rain don't want to go away ,still here.. I hope it will be gone by the time for our next international comparison with those Virginia guys on May 2.. This year has seen a fair bit of rain at times with 51inchs falling so far , not even close to the year 2000 which saw 2.400 meters(95 ins) fall for a good percentage of the year.. Still for mine it still beats the cold..JR..Jeff Rogers

Back