100 Yard Indoor Perfect Ballistic Range

O

Openrange

I was asked to post about Openrange, our new 100 yard, perfect ballistic INDOOR RANGE in Crestwood Kentucky (just 20 minutes East of Louisville Kentucky.

We have the perfect set up to check your loads, scope, trigger, skill etc in a true 100 yard indoor 60 foot wide wind free tunnel. Our shooting tables are NRA spec concrete poured with no movement. Our target system is Mancom allowing you to set precise distances out to 100 yards measured in foot increments. Our air handling system places a 55 feet per minute wall of air (about a slow walking speed) direct downrange to place the minimum effect on ballistics yet keep the air clean and hygienic. The target carrier holds the target firm without movement yet will return to the shooter for examination. This allows for the most shooting and the least downtime when checking targets. The line is never called so you can shoot at your timing.

If you need any further information check out our website

http://www.openrangesports.com/

or give us a call at 502-243-8282. We have a great community and some decent hotels nearby if you'd like to make a trip out here. If you plan on coming to the 2008 NRA Convention make sure to visit us.

Thanks for viewing this and let us know if you have any questions!

Barry Laws
CEO, Openrange.

best kept secret

Barry,

I'm glad you decided to make a post . You have a super nice place to shoot.
I feel like once the bench rest people find you, your customer base will increase. I'll be back real soon. I also hope you consider being a rimfire match ammo dealer like we talked about. Thanks again.

Clint

Clint,

Thanks for visiting, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife.

I'd love to have a match at Openrange and perhaps you and your group can give me all the specifics needed to have a great one.

As far as ammo, as you know the prices are brutal today but if we get enough interest we can buy lots and see what your rifles like to eat!

Come see us and play soon. I'm still laughing about exposing Openrange as one of your groups well kept 'ace in the hole' secrets.

Barry

Back