10 year old Noah Johns

B

bill s

was on fire again today. He shot back to back 250's in 50/50 @ Ouachita today. The only time in 10 years it ever been done. a 250-12x and a 250 18x. 500-30x 2 gun. a range record.
Oh, in the 13.5# he shot the 250 18x,got up and handed the gun to his Grand-pa Bruce Doster and then Bruce shot a 250 16x with the same gun in the same relay. Bruce said he still had 4 min. on the clock when he got up.
NUTT'IN to it!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Way to go you two.......bill

Noah

Congratulations on your record! This young man also came in
37th. At the a.r.a. Nationals last week-end. Keep up the great shooting!!!
D. W. Brown

Fantastic

That's incredible shooting at any age let alone 10 Years Old...What sort of gun, amo & rest is it?

KEEP HIM INTERESTED & KEEP THE GUN, i hope to see it in real life @ World Rimfire Champs USA 2011 :)

GREAT JOB NOAH!!!! I got to watch that young man shoot at the ARA Nationals. What a treat! He has more patience than most seasoned shooters.

By the way, he is also a VERY polite and respectful young man. Good to see him takin butt and kickin names! LOL! :D

Bill Collaros

the gun that they shoot is a Shul with a "fluted" Shilen 4 groove ratchet.
It's a take off barrel from a Time Precision that "wouldn't shoot"....I think a Fudd tuner....Mc Millan stock. Don't know what rest? They shoot Eley Team or one of the Blue boxes??? Bruce can tell you more...He is a pleasure to shoot with and just to be around.....bill s

Awesome job, Noah!!! And having two people shoot 250's on the same relay with the same gun with time to spare has got to be a first!! Keep up the good shooting!
Todd

Congratulations Noah! Way to go! Keep up the great shooting! Best of luck in matches to come!
Kent

Last edited:
Noah's gun

that is his gun, they shared because Bruce loaned me his (my old gun)! bill

Back