New profile posts

Hi Pete,

Can you give me Todd's email address? Finally got my CZ and need to talk to him about it.

Thanks,

Pete
I have a case of 8208 to sell if you know someone interested have them call me 217 264 0047. Ill take 500.00 for all 4 cans.
I thought id try to pass this on word of mouth so i wouldn't have someone trying to con me into shipping it. Ill drive part way to meet a buyer.
See you at ridgeway. I shoot the 6.5X284 with the green flames I am also bringing up my 243AI this time may shoot it if wind is bad again. names Blake Whaley
If you come to the ridgeway match look me up my name is Jesse Grove and a shoot a green and blue shehene tracker 243 with a modified bald eagle rest painted black.
Dear NBRSA Active Members - As I'm sure you already know, it's election time for our Regional Directors in the Northwest, North Central, Gulf Coast and Mid-Continent regions. I was contacted by an active member who did NOT receive his ballot.
Please contact me if you are an active member in one of these 4 regions and have not received your ballot. Time is of the essence for you to exercise your right to vote. You can contact me by mail at nbrsa.manager@gmail.com or 307 655-7415 during normal business hours (MDT). Thank you!
I rexcommend the Beggs Windprobes although Mike Rippee makes some nice scones for less money.
Actually, I have been considering coming over instead of going to Md. I haven't fully decided yet. I could be absolutely content to compete in RF exclusively and may do that sometime in the future.

Good Luck at the TMM, if I don't see you there.

Pete
YES it was allot of fun, wish you could make the TMM but I think deep down centerfire is your passion first then rimfire and I completely understand that!!
Good Luck at your shoot!!
Pete
D
Pete..I may be interested in the windicators also..how much??
dv
Vern,
I graduated from Murray State College in 1997. Went to work for a company in St Louis MO doing gunsmithing and made about $17 bucks an hour (commission work). The bad news - I was able to get a machinist job at (then) for a company doing work for the aircraft manufacturing industry making $25 an hour (until NAFTA caused or jobs to go south of the border).
The thing that stopped me from setting up my own shop was the ATF paperwork (and crap) and the requirement to have $5 million in liability insurance. The initial startup cost and figuring to not make a profit for 4 or 5 years turned me into a hobbiest.

Pete Landers
J
Hello Skeetlee,
I have seen you on this site and would be happy to do some work for you.
Butch is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in this sport and I have met people that are amazing since begining shooting Benchrest. I am flatered that he has spoken highly of me and do not take that lightly. I will work on your guns if you allow me to and I will produce the highest quality me and my machines can possibly produce. I have worked very hard to get to where I am and if you trust me to work on your guns I will do the best job I can and make sure you get the benchrest quality job you desire. As for prices I get $125 to bed a rifle $180 for pillar beding (includes pillars) rebarrel runs $250. I hope to hear from you again and I am glad to have the chance to talk to you and hope to call you a friend and customer in the near future.
Thank you
Brandon Johnson
Johnson Gunsmithing
J
Butch,
I just wanted to personaly thank you for your kind words in the gunsmith for a living post. I fully intend to hang in and make this work for me and the encouragement from someone like you really makes me stand a little straighter and want to produce the best product I can. Thank you again and If I am one of the good guys as you say then that has to put you into a group that I can only aspire to earn my way into some day.
Thanks for your kind words
Brandon Johnson
Back