New profile posts

Scotty Crawford asked me to give you a PM. You need a port loader. Can you give me your email address and phone number and we will get something sorted out for you. Chris Harris - 701 729 2929
Mike,

Shinny Shinglock
Maple Ridge
393 State Rt 437
White Haven PA 18661

Thanx 1, 000,000........Very thoughtful.

Shinny
OK Doc just saw the deleted post and I gotta know. Whats the scoop on the Gulf Coast sex scandal?
Sounds like writing for your next novel.....
Vern
S
sending the 22 plugs to you do you want any of the 32 cal or just the 22?
G
Kent : Tonight I successfully removed the pins from my other Anschutz 1813 -54 action and my Anschutz 54 match. At first they were a little hard to get the pins to move but came out very easy once I got them to move. I have an Anschutz repair center that will remove the two barrels for $40.00 each. I got lucky huh! All that will be left to do is thread both actions install new barrels and cut extractor grooves. Eric.
Onomrbill,

Sorry, never wrote for Scientific American. I have read a few issues of it, however.

Asa
Are you the same Asa Yam who used to write for Scientific American before they lost their interest in science?
I tried to send you a PM, to no avail. There is a message under brian roberts if you find a way to retrieve it.
Mailbox is full with spam - didn't get it. Try this one and don't let it get out.

oldhat30@gmail.com
S
wilbur check your email and let me know if you got it..................... facebook
I have sent you a pm. If you don't receive it you can contact me at 919 662-6848 or nlambeth@customgunsandammunition.com
Nat
I have a situation with another website with which I am hoping you might be able to help.I have registered with "rimfirecentral.com" using my real name (rayhoagland) and my (selected) password. For some reason, it appears my registration was not completed or accepted. My attempts to reach the administrator of that website have been fruitless. Is there someone who can contact them in my behalf to have them contact me to straighten out this frustrating situation? I am easily reached at rayhoagland@att.net and am hoping for a reply in due course. Many thanks. Ray Hoagland
M
mturner
With the new site, I'm missing a lot of my older post. Much of it was testing. I made the mistake of using the forum like a information cloud. Can you please bring back my old post?
Yes Shinny,

It has 110V AC. It came in the Vehicle. The Vehicle is a Chrysler T&C Touring Model but I believe all of the T$C's have this feature built into them. I have used it to charge my cell phone and run my computer charger so far. I think if you go to the Chrysler website you can see it there.

Pete
Hi Phil,
Yes we did with one or two challenges on the way.........the rental car got damaged in a carpark and we didn't notice till we dropped it off. Then I got lumbered with a 150 euro charge for the rifle case......then they didn't load my other case on the plane.......it arrived home two days after us.
In Frankfurt I couldn't get over how many times we had our pasport inspected after passport control before we got to the gate to board the plane...........must mean they haven't got a secure airport.

Haven't done any shooting since I got back too busy working which has meant all the games I've seen have been on TV

Take care
Ian
X
Hey Gordon, I hear you can't get there from here(Bearsville, via Big Indian) anymore. You get through the flood OK? Mel seems to have a lot of fans on this forum these days--great work! I'm saving up for some more of that Eley whoopass next year. I've been shooting F-class lately--miss all that abuse in Wawarsing. Hope yer OK. Lanny
Back