New profile posts

Thanks for the tip TRA. who is TRA? I try to put names and faces with screen names.

I have found when using the full profile cutters, exactly what you state. You worded it better than I could and I thank you. For Instance when installing Gene Beggs tuners, Gene states that you cut to .875 and thread for 28tpi. What I have found is that you can cut to .890 and begin cutting for 28 tpi, when the tuner fits snug you are there. It seems to be about .022 on the compound. And the last few cuts are taking top and bottom off the threads on the cut.

Paul in Michigan (Pbike)
R
Hi,

I was wondering if you had any photo's of your rifle completed with the new style scoville offset stock.
I am currently building a similar style rifle and would like some more inspiration.

If you could email them to me on rhys.edgley@bigpond.com

Thanks
Rhys
Kent,
No problem with your post on the forum. I understood what you were saying. There is a Newbie for Ga that tends to run off at the mouth without knowing what's going on. He's a great guy, but speaks before he has the facts. It's my understanding that only three of us have ever shoot 250 sporter scores there. It was my first that I've shot in comp (that was in last years Crawfish). I shot a sack just practicing, but only that one in comp, go figure.
Well,
I just got back from Jay Lynn Gore's house with the barrel. It is too short to go through the headstock in my lathe. I will cut the threads off a longer barrel and start over. Sorry for the delay.
Butch
Hallo Skeetlee, Vic forwarded me for Jackie's loading block, count me in.
Geramo Villarreal
Have you been hearing anything about the NEW 8208 XBR being blended with H322? I was told 50/50??????

I have heard that the guys around Phoenix are playing with that. This came from a fellow Cannuck who is wintering there and shooting at Phoenix. He shot the Cactus Warmup.

Calvin
T
I am not sure if my first message went through or not but I am interested in the fix for the chatter. Would appreciate any nhelp at all. Terry
B
Hey gary Is Norm Dixion still around?
Bill Whitener
F
Hi Nat,

I'm getting ready to put together a pressure flush system to use while chambering. I've seen mention of a file or document that describes your pressure muzzle flush system that you have offered to e-mail to some folks. Would you e-mail it to me? I'd sure appreciate it.

frwillia@mindspring.com

Thanks
Fitch Williams
601 Greason Road
Carlisle, PA 17015

717-448-8451
J
Hello 333smitty
My name is John Allison I have been trying to find out the latest combination to the TGC the last time there my Dad Gerry Allison opened the gate and he recently passed away in late October. Also have made attempts to contact Ken Star but misplaced his ph no.
J
Hey Bob just posted a short review on this site under the general tab. I love the Vipers Venom and will be telling everyone about it. Thanks and have a great day.
J
Mr. Schmidt
Thank you for your time and I promise to be brief. I would like to attend the Tomball match on the 6th and need an address. I will be coming from Ft.Worth area and would appreciate an address so I could plug that into a gps or mapquest. I do not want to waste your time with you typing out all the directions Ishould be ok and be able to find it before the match on Sunday. Also I was wondering if on saturday I might be able to put a few rounds down the barrel there since I am toying with the idea of chambering a new barrel and will have very little load time this coming week. I am new to bench rest and this will be my 2nd match to attend but I am learning so much from the bench community. I appreciate all you guys do and thank you for helping. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Joe,

Just saw your PM. Please send me your email..send to jstover33@comcast.net. I will put our 600 yard committee members in touch with you.

Jeff
Hi Jeff, I am wanting to know if we could possibly hold IBS matches at our Cool Springs Sporting Camp, A friend and I have a range that we have 600yd shoots on now, with up to1250yds available to shoot long range. We are building pits for the targets. Is there any problem with this? Shooters will have to pull pit duty, like Williamsport. How many benches would be needed to be considered? I appreciate any help with this...

Joe 912-728-3469 Home#
Hey, Mike
all this gas gun talk has me thinking about buying up some tools and reference to work on my AR, will a stock AR feed a 223 Improved 40 degree and function with no other modification other than reaming the chamber. I'm thinking about trying it.
Jay Cutright
Back