Wyatt Peinhardt wins unlimited 200 at IBS Group Nationals

S

StaMoly Jackets

image.jpg

Congrats to Wyatt Peinhardt winning Unlimited 200. Wyatt used Sta-Moly 0.820 jackets and Charlie hood cores during his win. Conditions were very challenging, he used 9 minutes to finish his final group after burning 4 shots in about a .22x and finished the group with a 0.363".

He used V133 from 29.6 to 30.2. 205M federal primers and Lapua brass CNC turned by himself. The rail was manufactured by his father and has some unique material features. The rail barrel is a 14 twist Krieger that had 115 shots on before the match started.

Also, special congrats to Harley Baker who won everything in the HV class and picked up 4 HOF points. Harley was also using Sta-Moly jackets and bullets. Further note, one group will be submitted as a new potential world record. The group was fired at 100 yards and measured 0.050"

Thanks to all customers that have purchased Sta-Moly jackets. We will keep delivering world class accuracy products.

May I say congrats to Mr. Wyatt Peinhardt for being a junior shooter and winning a Hall of Fame point.

Might I also say I really gotta believe it was the Ice Cream that Senor~ Kip Jones purchased for Wyatt and I the night before.

Congrats Wyatt and GREAT SHOOTING.

Congratulations Wyatt!

That was some fantastic shooting! He even put together a real nice group and his action was loose!

Maybe that's his secret. Shoot the group with the action in a horizontal position!

Bill McIntyre

I shot close to Wyatt and as usual he was a great young man. He has a great moral compass and a good sense of humor on top of being a terrific shooter. The benchrest community should be proud of having, in addition to Wyatt, a few other young people that show great potential. Just maybe the sport is starting to see some new blood flowing in the old veins!
Congrats Wyatt!

Great job Wyatt! And to people that have never met him, he is a great young man as well. He was raised and taught by a good family.

Congratulations!

Wyatt,
They say the first one is the hardest! Not sure I agree with that, but either way, you have it and they can never take it away. I look forward to seeing you get many more. And you will! And it's especially sweet when you stomped WC to get it. Proud of ya dude!
AS

Congrats, Wyatt!

Wyatt,

Congrats on your first HOF point! You did it in style!

I'm sure your next 9 points will come fast, based upon your talent and hard work!

It's been fun for all of us watching your progress over the past few years...

Well Done!

Jack Neary

Congratulations Wyatt

You did a great job of handling some tough conditions on Saturday at 200 yards. This is your first HOF point but it will not be your last. Best of luck

Congrats Corn Hole Dude…...

That was an awesome finish you laid on us at Weikert. 10 shot 360's are a pretty hard to compete with in any conditions much less the testy stuff that was going on in your final group… Nice job man.. Proud of and happy for you!! There will be many more points ahead for you. Just do me a favor and do it to Harley, Jack or Andy or somebody else next time instead of me. After all I am your uncle!! BOOM!!!!!

That was an awesome finish you laid on us at Weikert. 10 shot 360's are a pretty hard to compete with in any conditions much less the testy stuff that was going on in your final group… Nice job man.. Proud of and happy for you!! There will be many more points ahead for you. Just do me a favor and do it to Harley, Jack or Andy or somebody else next time instead of me. After all I am your uncle!! BOOM!!!!!

That's a Kaboom Uncle Wayne!!!!

Back