World Team

Gene DeLoney

Congatulations to my buddy Bill Summers for making the U.S. World Team.
He had told me at the beginning of the year that he would shoot the Cactus, East/West and the Nationals and hope to amass enough points to make the team and he did just that winding up in 8th place.
Bill is very dedicated and puts a lot of hard work into Benchrest and it does indeed show.
Nice work Buddy,
Gene

Thanks

Congatulations to my buddy Bill Summers for making the U.S. World Team.
He had told me at the beginning of the year that he would shoot the Cactus, East/West and the Nationals and hope to amass enough points to make the team and he did just that winding up in 8th place.
Bill is very dedicated and puts a lot of hard work into Benchrest and it does indeed show.
Nice work Buddy,
Gene

Thanks for the kind words To my friend and shooting buddy Gene and to Boyd as well. It will make me feel honored to represent the USA. ----Bill

Bill Summers-

He has always been a tough competitior that has seen much success. After his finish at the Cactus this year, I thought he told me he was going to shoot back east. I knew he had a good chance if he made an Eastern shoot-and he did. Sometimes you get the chance to put some serious practice and match time in and it pays off. Bill did just that.

You've always been a great friend to visit with at the matches and at the line. I'm glad for you, Bill. You earned that spot. I have no doubt you and the others that make up the 2009 US team will make us proud. You are one of the nicest guys I have met.

Congradulations!

-Mike

congrats Bill....

It's really nice to see someone who wants something work their butt off at it and finally get it. I agree that Bill's a great guy who will make a great team member. He's passionate and that transcends into an enthusiasm that will rub off on everyone.

We're proud of you man, go get 'em next year..... Scott

Thanks for the kind words To my friend and shooting buddy Gene and to Boyd as well. It will make me feel honored to represent the USA. ----Bill

Ugh. I think I'm going to be sick from all the sweet talk.

Congratulations big boy. Aren't you glad I taught you how to make bullets? You should feel especially lucky that I didn't teach you how to shoot them. :eek:

Gene, I got my autographed pink undies today. Thanks.

Pink Undies

Congratulations big boy. Aren't you glad I taught you how to make bullets? You should feel especially lucky that I didn't teach you how to shoot them. :eek:

You better explain the pink undies. People are starting to talk:eek: ---Bill

DO NOT POST Pictures!!!!!:(

Back