World Benchrest Championship 2011

TMZ and Entertainment Tonite have called and want to cover it, but if we let them cover it, we will get so many Hollywood "camera stars", there wont be any room for the competitors.

Keep working at it Craig, if u can get The Today Show to do a live show from the event I think you might even get DJ out of retirement :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't advertise it to much or Simon Cowell will part of the action!!

AndyD

Doug,
I’m on the Delta frequent flyer program and they sent just me a link to this Home Land Security page it seems International travellers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travellers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the following process.

You might want to put this link on your webpage https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/esta....D8E70EA_kBB2EE979-4116-A6FB-9248-07B4794DAB8A

Peter

Fred,
If Mohammad, Obama, or Yomammy are paying for the plane ticket I’d have no problem travelling with them.
What the worse that can happen?
The odd cavity search didn’t seem to hurt Team USA performance in Italy.

Peter

That's the problem

They ain't payin fer it.
PS: Ten years ago, on my trip Downunder, I had no problem leaving or returning, with US made rifles. Solved that problem, by traveling with a made in USA, Winchester 52D. Ammo had it's weight limits, and everything you traveled with, had to be returned to the US, firearm related, with the exception of the ammo. I think that was more an Aussie ruling, than US. I'm sure, that Craig will get you the correct info soon. Took me more than 30 days to get everything approved.

Last edited:
The problem in the U S is no greater than countries in Europe.

Back