WISH Jack Neary Good Luck at the Cactus

Jack I am Very SAD to hear about having your van broken into and your guns stolen.

I just talked with a Shooter at the Cactus and it is true. The story is that Jack got up around 4:00am put his guns into his Van and then went back into the Motel and then back out around 6:00am to find that a window was broken out and his guns where both stolen. Some A$$ H@le was watching him.

Chet

Last edited:
It's time like this you see the worst in people as some low life breaks into his van an steals his guns. You also get a chance to see the best in people because I am sure everyone at the Cactus is asking Jack is there anything we can do to help you! Benchrest shooters are some of the nicest folks you ever get to meet!

Let's hope they find who did this and Jack gets his guns back!

Bill McIntyre

Jack, I hope you get your guns back very soon and that whoever stole them pays THE price. "don't shoot big" with whoever's gun you borrow.

It's time like this you see the worst in people as some low life breaks into his van an steals his guns. You also get a chance to see the best in people because I am sure everyone at the Cactus is asking Jack is there anything we can do to help you! Benchrest shooters are some of the nicest folks you ever get to meet!

Let's hope they find who did this and Jack gets his guns back!

Bill McIntyre

Sometimes these losers really lose. A few times people got there guns back because, Where are ya going to sell them? At a shooting match....
Good luck Jack.

I wonder what motel he was at. I wonder because a few years back Jim Hutchison and Larry Gage had their guns stolen at a motel in Surprise, AZ. Could be the same guy and an inside job. Thinking like a crook here.

Back