Winners at Rattlesnake

JD Mock

Here are those that could handle the desert winds of Raton! James
2i2bkly.jpg

Scott, where were you? You have been a such a force at Whittington, that they have considered naming the match the "Woody" match. I hope that you are well. James Mock

rumors of my death are premature

Scott, where were you? You have been a such a force at Whittington, that they have considered naming the match the "Woody" match. I hope that you are well. James Mock

James, Thanks for your concern, I greatly appreciate the thought. I am well, although that is probably a debatable statement.

The last match I shot in was the KC Nationals in which I was sandwiched between you and Jack Neary, with Harley Baker thrown in for good measure. I was so in awe of the benchrest talent all around me that I vowed I would not shoot again until I figured out how to do this.

Thus began a quest for the hidden secrets known only by a few. My travels took me to Tibet where I spent many frozen nights climbing mountains seeking the advice from gurus. They all told me the same thing. "Go ask James Mock, and stay away from Dave Coots - he's no good".

Shortly after I returned, I had a nervous breakdown due to exhaustion and a glance at a picture of Dr. Oltersdorf and Jack Neary with their arms around a camel. I do not know the story or significance behind this photo. But like that twirling spiral thing at the lead in of an old Twilight Zone episode, it put me over the edge and my wife had me committed to the Leadville Institute of Mental Flossing. But the therapy, clean brisk mountain air, and lack of any cable news programming has made me a new man.

So please tell me your upcoming schedule so I can complete my recovery and fulfill my promise to the gurus to follow up on their sage advice. Will you be coming to Phoenix?

Regards, sir...... Scott

Yep, he is a (LRB)Little Rat Ba$tard 4 sure..............

James, Thanks for your concern, I greatly appreciate the thought. I am well, although that is probably a debatable statement.

The last match I shot in was the KC Nationals in which I was sandwiched between you and Jack Neary, with Harley Baker thrown in for good measure. I was so in awe of the benchrest talent all around me that I vowed I would not shoot again until I figured out how to do this.

Thus began a quest for the hidden secrets known only by a few. My travels took me to Tibet where I spent many frozen nights climbing mountains seeking the advice from gurus. They all told me the same thing. "Go ask James Mock, and stay away from Dave Coots - he's no good".

Shortly after I returned, I had a nervous breakdown due to exhaustion and a glance at a picture of Dr. Oltersdorf and Jack Neary with their arms around a camel. I do not know the story or significance behind this photo. But like that twirling spiral thing at the lead in of an old Twilight Zone episode, it put me over the edge and my wife had me committed to the Leadville Institute of Mental Flossing. But the therapy, clean brisk mountain air, and lack of any cable news programming has made me a new man.

So please tell me your upcoming schedule so I can complete my recovery and fulfill my promise to the gurus to follow up on their sage advice. Will you be coming to Phoenix?

Regards, sir...... Scott

Back