Winds of Manatee

Buddy Ross

Just a reminder that there will be a LV/HV-100/200 group match at Manatee Gun Club, in Bradenton, Fl, on Feb 9&10. Hope to see y'all there.

By yesterday afternoon, the suffering here in Florida became unbearable and I switched on the Air Conditioner.

52 this AM, 75 in the PM. Not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful day today. We could use some rain, though. Hoping we're not using up all the nice weather now.

That's because.....

By yesterday afternoon, the suffering here in Florida became unbearable and I switched on the Air Conditioner.

I ain't there yet. There will be snow right behind me. You'll probably lose half the oranges in Floridy.

Buddy

Don't tell Mickey but I was at Manatee yesterday and the guys on the lower range were not too happy even with there .800 groups. Up on the top range the 565 yard shooters were lucky to hit anything. By the afternoon, they shot 65 straight shots with out a hit, shooting at the Clay Birds. That would be 13 shooters in a row with out a hit.

Last night the bottom fell out here, the temperature dropped and the rains fell big time. It is cold here on Sunday. Should be better by Monday

Paul

I just found out that I have to be in the office on Thursday, Feb. 7 so I may have to miss that match. That just doesn't leave me enough time to get down there and set up.
Sorry.

I posted my last post before I read Paul's post. I hate to say "I told you so" but I told you so. Maybe it will be bluebird weather since I won't be able to make it.

Micky, sorry you won't be able to make it. We'll miss you.

Paul, that's why we call it "Winds"; it can be a real challenge. But that's what makes it interesting. I never cared much for trigger pulls, anyway. I sure am looking forward to the match.

Micky, sorry you won't be able to make it. We'll miss you.

Paul, that's why we call it "Winds"; it can be a real challenge. But that's what makes it interesting. I never cared much for trigger pulls, anyway. I sure am looking forward to the match.
Not as sorry as I am. I was looking forward to shooting again. Is this the only match you'll have this year?

Whats the chance of having more NBRSA shoots at The Wind? Maybe twice

a year? As a new person of interest what other shoots are available in

Florida and the Southeast?

Dana

Hi Buddy,

Unfortunitly I will not be able to make the match. When will your first VFS match begin this year?

Thanks

Amauri Lopez

Dana

We'd been doing 2/year, in Jan and Feb, but attendance dictated the step back; may be a distance and economy thing, I don't know. We decided to just do one group match this year. We have monthly IBS score matches Apr-Nov. See NBRSA schedule (tentative schedule in an earlier post) for the SE.

3 more

Buddy,

Long time, hope all is well. I will be bringing
3 other people if all gos right to Manatee next
month. Hopefully there will the usual 2 matches
next year. See you next month.

Back