Wind Probes

Gene Beggs Wind Probes

There are still a few of the half-scale Mini Probes in stock from the last production run but I don't plan to make another batch. Just too expensive to produce and no money to be made.

Several others have tried making the probes but I must remind them that I'm the only one that can make a Beggs Wind Probe. Make all the wind probes you like but please don't call them Beggs Wind Probes unless I made them. There is a lot more to the probes than first meets the eye. They're expensive and time consuming to produce. Wish I was forty years younger and know what I know now. Maybe I could make another thousand of them and keep the price down within reason. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It's been fun. :p

Later,

Gene Beggs

I currently have 2 large Gene Beggs wind probes for sale $265.00@ shipped they are in excellent condition.
I am helping my friends wife liquidate his shooting gear. He passed away last month, So if your looking for particular items shoot me a PM!

I would love to find one or two of Gene's wind probes. If anyone has one they would like to sell please contact me. I am just starting out in the sport. Shot over one of these last weekend and the info it gave me helped me a lot.
Dave Watts

Beggs Wind Probe

I have a large Beggs wind probe in excellent condition that I would sell for $250 shipped if you are interested in buying one.
Gene Stroyan
Cell 815-262-7541.

I have a large Beggs wind probe in excellent condition that I would sell for $250 shipped if you are interested in buying one.
Gene Stroyan
Cell 815-262-7541.

Thank you Gene. I found one (small version) on Accurate shooter last night. I will wait for it to arrive and be sure it is the size I want first.
I appreciate the offer and good price. If I find I would want the larger one after I get this one I will call your cell and see if you still have it.
Dave Watts
Cell - 804-922-3718

Back