Wind Flags

Fwiw, my flags come with a 100% SATISFACTION guarantee. ..and I've never yet had a customer take me up on it. Buy the best and cry once. My honest opinion is that two flags stand head and shoulders above all others...They are the Australian flags and of course mine. BTW, I've offered this warranty for I think 5 years now and have sold approximately 1000 of them. You'd think that someone would take me up on my warranty unless they were as good as I say. Competition isn't about buying what your buddy makes...It's about beating your buddy.
Never used your flags Mike but I value your opinion. If I didn't have my BRT Flags I'd take u up on that offer. I also have a set of Wicks flags, but I've set both up in a row at my house and just sat at the bench and watched both and the BRT's react a little quicker than the Wicks. The only downfall of the BRT'S is that they are hard to see at 300 yards. To me if they were bigger it would be a plus. A friend of mine that I shoot with makes probes that he sells but he also made a set of flags for himself. His flags are by far the easiest flags to see at 300 yards compared to any other flag that I have looked at.

Never used your flags Mike but I value your opinion. If I didn't have my BRT Flags I'd take u up on that offer. I also have a set of Wicks flags, but I've set both up in a row at my house and just sat at the bench and watched both and the BRT's react a little quicker than the Wicks. The only downfall of the BRT'S is that they are hard to see at 300 yards. To me if they were bigger it would be a plus. A friend of mine that I shoot with makes probes that he sells but he also made a set of flags for himself. His flags are by far the easiest flags to see at 300 yards compared to any other flag that I have looked at.

Jim, I'd be happy to send you a set! Just let me know if you'd like to give them a try. I am making a new and larger flag as well. They are a more traditional design and are less expensive than my premium flags. Nothing bad about the new ones..it's just that the other ones are much superior in virtually every aspect. You just have to see them to fully understand why they are so much better than traditional flags and materials.--Mike

Back