Winchester Small rifle MATCH primers??

WyleWD

Has anyone used these Winchester Match primers and have some input? And if anyone knows where to get the dimensions and thicknesses on the Winchester MATCH primers I'd be curious on that as well. Thanks in advance.WD

Appreciate the response,

Never measured one. I used Winchester primers in the past when Federals weren't available. They worked great.

Thanks Butch. I guess I've lived a sheltered life or just plain not paid attention (which is probably the case here) :eek:, as I was on a site the other day and it had Winchester small rifle primers, and Winchester small rifle "Match" primers. I didn't know Winchester even made a "match" small primer. WD

Thanks Butch. I guess I've lived a sheltered life or just plain not paid attention (which is probably the case here) :eek:, as I was on a site the other day and it had Winchester small rifle primers, and Winchester small rifle "Match" primers. I didn't know Winchester even made a "match" small primer. WD

I didn't either.

Got a reply from Winchester on these (FWIW)

I didn’t either

Winchester responded via email that these are indeed Match primers. They have the same dimensions as the SR primers. The difference is they have a specific priming compound that provides better ignition and shot to shot consistency. And they are currently producing and shipping them to distributors. Again.... FWIW. WD

winchester responded via email that these are indeed match primers. They have the same dimensions as the sr primers. The difference is they have a specific priming compound that provides better ignition and shot to shot consistency. And they are currently producing and shipping them to distributors. Again.... Fwiw. Wd
vick swindelhurst used win primers for years and shot well

Back