Willow River ARA UPDATE

Tenspot

All,

In looking at the schedules and discussing with Polly I am moving the club tournament and adding the WI State tourney. The remainder of the ARA season at Willow River will look like this :

Sept 12, 3pm - 6 Card Club Tournament

Sept 14, 4pm – 5 card Club Match

Sept 19, 10am – 6 Card WI State Tournament

Sept 21, 4pm – 5 Card Club Match

Please spread the word, thx. Contact me with any questions. And I promise not to get so immersed in work and be late:D:eek:

Why is it that Willow River is not listed as a sanctioned club on the ARA website?

Carp

Last edited by a moderator:
Your original reply was much more interesting Carp. Polly is 1st class, she knows I am only helping provide what the regional shooters have asked for.

As for sanctioning, I paid the $20 and we have 10 comfortably spaced concrete benches on a dedicated outdoor 50Y range. My contact info is under the sanctioned clubs list on the ARA website if you would like to call and speak in person.

Last edited:
Tenspot

All,

In looking at the schedules and discussing with Polly I am moving the club tournament and adding the WI State tourney. The remainder of the ARA season at Willow River will look like this :

Sept 12, 3pm - 6 Card Club Tournament

Sept 14, 4pm – 5 card Club Match

Sept 19, 10am – 6 Card WI State Tournament

Sept 21, 4pm – 5 Card Club Match

Please spread the word, thx. Contact me with any questions. And I promise not to get so immersed in work and be late:D:eek:

Will Ol Blue Balls and the Red Headed Stepchild be at these matches? I still am not clear, are these the shooters or the rifles?

Will Ol Blue Balls and the Red Headed Stepchild be at these matches? I still am not clear, are these the shooters or the rifles?

ROFLMAO!!!

Why yes, those rifles will be at the matches:D The Black Eyed Waitress and Nature Boy the Natural Phenomena will be also with a host of others. Heck, Nature Boy put up a 2450 in last Mondays match, although the Redheaded Stepchild won the event.;)

Tenspot

ROFLMAO!!!

Why yes, those rifles will be at the matches:D The Black Eyed Waitress and Nature Boy the Natural Phenomena will be also with a host of others. Heck, Nature Boy put up a 2450 in last Mondays match, although the Redheaded Stepchild won the event.;)

Is Nature Boy one of them "Secp Rifles"that cost $600.00?

Back