Wilbur survives a 5-bypass open heart surgery by the grace of God!

Usually four veins and the left internal mammary artery.

Treats blockages in the five major cardiac arteries.

Sounds like you had a good surgeon.

Try not to sneeze or cough for a few days.

Good luck.

I'm OK for the moment....

Elmer won't let me smoke a cigarette though and that's getting to me quickly...very quickly. It's good that I have somebody like Elmer that will see it through!!! Hey, I made a pretty good pot of soup and wish Y'all had some.

Thanks to all for the good wishes!

Wilbur

Maybe you could...

Elmer won't let me smoke a cigarette though and that's getting to me quickly...very quickly. It's good that I have somebody like Elmer that will see it through!!! Hey, I made a pretty good pot of soup and wish Y'all had some.

Wilbur

Wilbur, maybe you could get back to a routine, nothing stressful but something that will make you feel 'like it's now that I step forwards instead of just keeping step'
I've just been brought back from the white light... When I met with the surgeon that performed the first surgery on me, she didn't know that I had survived. She asked me the reason for my visit (stitches) and then, reviewing my docs, realized who I was to her. She saved my life, but thought I hadn't made it. She hugged me and, crying, went to get the other surgeon involved in my initial procedure. Emotional moments felt by all!!! Words fail.
All this is to get back to a semblance of normal. It is so important to do that, to re-set the clock and start from that moment. My wife is the police now in this household. No lifting, no stairs, you probably know the drill...
Wilbur, look at what you enjoyed doing, and find a way to get back into the groove. You will be amazed at how well it feels.

Power to you, Wilbur.
I want to read your texts soon.

Phil aka tazzman

Wilbur

Try the patch and every time you feel the urge remind yourself why you decided to quit. Most folks fail because they look for reasons to start again. Ask me how I know.

Good luck and stay safe.

Wilbur, maybe you could get back to a routine, nothing stressful but something that will make you feel 'like it's now that I step forwards instead of just keeping step'
I've just been brought back from the white light... When I met with the surgeon that performed the first surgery on me, she didn't know that I had survived. She asked me the reason for my visit (stitches) and then, reviewing my docs, realized who I was to her. She saved my life, but thought I hadn't made it. She hugged me and, crying, went to get the other surgeon involved in my initial procedure. Emotional moments felt by all!!! Words fail.
All this is to get back to a semblance of normal. It is so important to do that, to re-set the clock and start from that moment. My wife is the police now in this household. No lifting, no stairs, you probably know the drill...
Wilbur, look at what you enjoyed doing, and find a way to get back into the groove. You will be amazed at how well it feels.

Power to you, Wilbur.
I want to read your texts soon.

Phil aka tazzman

"And, there, you have it." Well said, Phil! :DRG

Back