Wilbur Needs a Cure

please add wilbur back to your prayer list; he's experienced several one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back-type issues lately. At this time, trying to contact him via the telephone might not be a good idea.

I'll try to keep y'all updated; in the meantime, i'm sure wilbur and elmer will appreciate your prayers.
tell him take couple shots of rock and rye. That will due the trick.

It’s at a time like this that you need Brady Knight. He had the cure for G.I. Issues. Strangely, the same cure was what Brady prescribed for every thing that ails you.
Get well, Wilbur. We need you.

I talked to Elmer, Wilbur is has a feeding tube, and down to 100lb. He is going for some kind of artery operation soon. Elmer seems to think he's going to get better. I surely hope so. We are the best of friends. Elmer says he'll keep me posted. God Bless Wilbur

Wilbur's one of those guys who even if you don't know him well, you feel like you do. Hang in there Wilbur, we need guys like you!

Please add Wilbur back to your prayer list; he's experienced several one-step-forward-and-two-steps-back-type issues lately.

I'll try to keep y'all updated; in the meantime, I'm sure Wilbur and Elmer will appreciate your prayers.

I'm praying for you, Wilbur.

Back