Wilbur...I need help on the classifieds...

E

eww1350

I,m running Windows 7 Pro (64bit O/S)...and when I go to the classifieds and open a photo of the item for sale I cannot close the photo using the "X" ...I have to use my browser "back" to previous screen to get out of the ad photo if I look at 3-4 photos I have to go back 4-5 screens to get out of it...I do not have this problem with my older computer that uses Windows XP (32bit O/S)...what is the issue..??

Eddie in Texas

..what is the issue..??

Eddie in Texas

Eddie ,
I think you answered your own question you do not have the problem with XP but you do with Windows 7 sounds a lot to me like a Widoze 7 issue.
Anyhow I am not Wilbur but have you tried a different browser?

Dick

Dick,...you were right about the browser...I had Explorer 9 Beta...it was the problem...when I deleted it and went back to Explorer 8...the problem was gone...all is well...I even downloaded Firefox...it is a little faster....

Thanks
Eddie in Texas

Try clicking on the compatibility view button on the top of your IE page, next to the reload button and see if that cures your problem. I've had an issue with windows 7 and newer browser that was cured by clicking that button. It's worth a try.....

Back