Why so long on Match Results IR 50/50

1holer

Why does it take so long to get match results on IR 50/50. On RBA you have results within 2 days. No results on IR 50/50 since Aug. 4th. Sometimes its 3 wks before results are posted. WHY?

Based on the complaints about Wilbur the past 2 years, he needs to pick up the pace or get some help.

He's way faster than ARA and last time I was mad about it, I figured that we pay over $100,000 a year for nothing but 3, maybe 4 newsletters and keeping the web site on line and updated.

If 1holer is such a hot rod for results maybe he should stop sniveling and give Wilbur some help.

Gee Don......

He's way faster than ARA and last time I was mad about it, I figured that we pay over $100,000 a year for nothing but 3, maybe 4 newsletters and keeping the web site on line and updated.

Hey Don, why don't you count the targets on the A-Line and multiply by $1.00 and let me know how you come out with $100,000. ARA gets a $1.00 per target and your range and Darrels probably gets $4.00 or $5.00 per target. If you feel you are getting screwed you need to start your own game or shoot something else. James

That's how I got the hundred thousand. I counted the cards shot on the A line last year.

Sorry guys, old age and fat fingers got me again. The number is closer to 25K$ and does not justify the attention I thought it should get.

Well, Now I Know...

That's how I got the hundred thousand. I counted the cards shot on the A line last year.

I just counted the targets on last years A-Line. It is about 23,000. Now I understand why ya'll have so much trouble scoring targets. Why don't you something else to B**** about?

The solution to all problems according to the great Chinese man of knowledge ( Washee No Starch) is "No tickee, No laudree."

1 For The Day

Coast Rifle & Pistol Club has unposted IR50/50 results from 8/5/08, 8/19/08 and 9/9/08 and no, I don't have anything more productive to do. I already did my duty today.

Wish I had something more productive to do then bug Wilbur, but I don't. It would be nice if there where some new scores posted to occupy my time. I know Wilbur is busy, but this appears to be an on going issue that isn't getting resolved.

Back