Why No 25 Caliber Bench Rest Cartridges?

Thanks everyone for the continuing education course. My next question is, in reading through all this, would some .25 Caliber BR Quality Projectiles be available for me to purchase and if so, what specs and price?

Bob

Thanks everyone for the continuing education course. My next question is, in reading through all this, would some .25 Caliber BR Quality Projectiles be available for me to purchase and if so, what specs and price?

Bob

There is no compelling reason to shoot a .25 - or, any other "odd-ball" caliber - I do so because, I am a 25 freak! :p
If you want to discuss bullets, look here: www.http://bibullets.com/ and peruse the products menu on Rt hand side: if still interested, call me. Keep 'em ON the X! RG

I remember Bill Brawand shooting a 25 in the mid 90's. I can't remember if it was a 25BR or 25PPC. He made his own bullets and did well until he couldn't get good jackets. He still has the dies.
Brush

Last edited:
Three Reasons

I am new to the bench rest game, but over the years have enjoyed shooting my .25-06 and my .257 Roberts. Pretty much MOA with worked up hand loads. I am sure that there is a perfectly logical reason, maybe lack of variety of projectiles, or something to do with BC, but I just wondered.

Thanks, Bob

1. Bullets

2. Bullets

3. Bullets

Back