Whose ready for Riverbend 3-11 is coming fast

That is a 10-4 good buddy. If everything goes as planned I will be there Wednesday. Hope to see you there

Lord willing and the creeks don't rise, Cheryl and I will be there!

We gonna have some fun! We'll bring some pork for y'all to make sandwiches for lunch, Friday through Sunday, or until it runs out. But never leave home without a backup can of pork and beans.

Charlie

Het Charlie

We gonna have some fun! We'll bring some pork for y'all to make sandwiches for lunch, Friday through Sunday, or until it runs out. But never leave home without a backup can of pork and beans.

Charlie

I have a favor to ask. You too Scott. Could you guys talk to the powers that be and see about putting only 1 week between the Riverbend match and the Shamrock for 2018? For those of us who still have to work , and are driving 1000 + miles, the 2 week separation makes it not possible to attend both matches. I sure would like to give Riverbend a try, but I will NOT miss the Shamrock.

Just a thought.
David

Charlie

You guys spoil us with that delicious. BBQ.

WE love you for it though!

Save me a parking spot.

That is

David, I sent Jim Andress a message suggesting that he look at your post, and file it away for future consideration. River Bend has had a springtime shoot for a few years; however, it doesn't draw the crowd that the Shamrock does, and that puzzles me. Maybe it's because the Shamrock has been around longer and people are set in their ways. :confused:

All I can ask for. Thank you.

Match scheduling

I have a favor to ask. You too Scott. Could you guys talk to the powers that be and see about putting only 1 week between the Riverbend match and the Shamrock for 2018? For those of us who still have to work , and are driving 1000 + miles, the 2 week separation makes it not possible to attend both matches. I sure would like to give Riverbend a try, but I will NOT miss the Shamrock.

Just a thought.
David

FYI: River Bend Gun Club is a large (~2000 member) operation that exists for the use of its members. River Bend Benchrest is generously limited to exclusive use of the main Benchrest range on the week of the second Saturday of each month. This is the limiting factor in all of our match scheduling. Also, at least some time in the past, the Southeast region voted not to schedule matches on succeeding weekends. (This was back in the days when we had SER matches every two weeks all summer long! How things have changed...)

The gate will open on Tuesday; match practice will be Wednesday - Friday. Bench selection will be for registered shooters at 3:00PM Friday. No bench rotation. Starting time both days will be 8:00AM.

Large campers please limit parking to the right side of the MP-1 range lot, or left size of the MP-s range lot. Shorter campers and loading trailers should move towards the left side of the MP-1 lot.

Thank you

FYI: River Bend Gun Club is a large (~2000 member) operation that exists for the use of its members. River Bend Benchrest is generously limited to exclusive use of the main Benchrest range on the week of the second Saturday of each month. This is the limiting factor in all of our match scheduling. Also, at least some time in the past, the Southeast region voted not to schedule matches on succeeding weekends. (This was back in the days when we had SER matches every two weeks all summer long! How things have changed...)

The gate will open on Tuesday; match practice will be Wednesday - Friday. Bench selection will be for registered shooters at 3:00PM Friday. No bench rotation. Starting time both days will be 8:00AM.

Large campers please limit parking to the right side of the MP-1 range lot, or left size of the MP-s range lot. Shorter campers and loading trailers should move towards the left side of the MP-1 lot.

Jim. Maybe we can discuss at Dublin.

David

Back