Who is winning the "race" at the Ohio 1000?

Mr.Brooks,

As I told you when you were leaving you did an AWESOME job keeping it together and focusing on the job at hand. Out of alot of top notch shooters you prevailed to become the Champion. What a great day of shooting you had. I hope you had a good time other than that - didn't get a chance to talk to you much but it was nice hearing your distinct laugh in the background.
I bet Lee had a big smile on her face too!

As for everyone else who helped I thank you so much. We could not have done it without you. I thought everything went smooth and the match was finished up early. That was my ultimate goal. I hope all had a good time and hopefully we can do it again soon.

Congratulations to all the winners I hope your prizes were satisfactory. As Danny said in a lean year we managed to get enough for the top shooters anyway. Maybe next year will be better. Thank you all for coming and making it a grand event.

Tom Sarver
Thunder Valley

Wonderful Weekend

Outstanding shooting Danny! Congrats! Thank you for hosting the shoot Tom, it's a beautiful and challenging range. Everything ran smooth and quick and the early start back home on Sunday was much appreciated with the upcoming holdiday. Also a special thanks to everyone who worked so hard behind the scenes and to the sponsors. I can't stress enough to family and friends how much I love this sport and the wonderful people I meet along the way. I look forward to seeing you in 2009.

Back