Whitney Morman Resignation

NBRSA Membership,

Most regrettably, my office received Whitney Morman's resignation, as the Editor of our NBRSA Precision Rifleman Magazine, last Friday morning.

The obvious question is why? What happened?

We regret Whitney’s early resignation, as we had hopes for her taking the magazine to the next level, however, the financial restrictions with the production of our Precision Rifleman Magazine were simply not consistent with her aspirations of the magazine design content and page volume goals.

To that end, while we search for our next Editor of our Precision Rifleman Magazine, Lee Hachigian has graciously agreed to assist us in the production of the February edition of the magazine.

Should you be interested in being considered for the Editor's position, would ask you to please e-mail Pam Campbell, NBRSA Business Manager, (NBRSA@icloud.com) with your cover letter and resume of your qualifications.

Myself, and our NBRSA leadership team, wish to thank Whitney for her contributions in producing both our December and upcoming January Precision Rifleman magazine editions and wish her well and success in all her next projects as she moves forward.

Jack Neary

NBRSA, President
E-mail: jack6ppc@gmail.com
Cell: 440-590-5299

Judging by the December issue, she is gifted at this and did a wonderful job. I was pleasantly surprised with that issue and paid attention to the changes that were apparent with her influence.

Best wishes to her and to you in finding a good replacement for her, in that role.

Magazine

Wouldn’t be cheaper and somewhat fitting to start a new web magazine.
It just seems like it would be easier post pics, scores , and articles.

Wouldn’t be cheaper and somewhat fitting to start a new web magazine.
It just seems like it would be easier post pics, scores , and articles.

Some of us, maybe most of us are old school.. I dont like to hold a darn phone in my hand.

Received my December issue today with Eddie Harris on the front cover. The USPS can't blame the Christmas rush on covid 19
but I'm sure they will try!
Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas

Received my December issue today with Eddie Harris on the front cover. The USPS can't blame the Christmas rush on covid 19
but I'm sure they will try!
Regards,

Joe McNeill
SW Arkansas

The USPS is absolutely blaming COVID. I mailed an important document by 2 day priority mail and it was finally delivered 8 days later.

Back