White Horse WV 600 yd matches

• Thread starter Pa Mountain Boy
  • Start date
P

Pa Mountain Boy

Has anyone herd if white horse club will be holding IBS 600 yd matches this summer? There was talk about it, but haven't seen it on the schedule.

I was told they have the concrete pad done,i think they plan to use a temp. roof.Email JC and i'm sure he will fill you in. Get on the white horse site, his email is on there..... jim

IBS 600 yd. Matches scheduled for White Horse will be held Sep 29 and Oct 12 2013

Whitehorse is doing a two match schedule this year to get there feet wet to make sure they run the 600 yd according to the rule guide lines properly so they will be ready for a full schedule in 2014 the only thing I would like to see is the shooters that are serious shooters come out and support the 600 yd discipline because personally the shooters in 1000yd did not shoot the 1000 yd discipline like I thought they would this year im disappointed it is a tough range to shoot but I don't know if that is the primary reason shooter don't come we need to help this club grow because it is one of the nicest ranges around.
Stan

Back