Which Scope ???

Yo -

I ordered the last two Sightron 8-32x56 LR Ds that JSC had early yesterday morning. It won't be long before I'll have a review to post. At 24.7oz., they're almost 10oz. lighter than a Nightforce - hope they'll stand up to the recoil of a 284 & 180 Bergers in a 15lb. rifle.

I ordered the last two Sightron 8-32x56 LR Ds that JSC had early yesterday morning. It won't be long before I'll have a review to post. At 24.7oz., they're almost 10oz. lighter than a Nightforce - hope they'll stand up to the recoil of a 284 & 180 Bergers in a 15lb. rifle.

If you don't like them just send them to me:D

How does Jerry's price compair to others?

James

James....

JSC in Forest City, Pa. had them for $660, dealer/wholesale. I may not care for the dot reticle, but that's more of a personal/subjective thing - we'll see how it works out.

Dennis
I have always disliked the center dot also and have been hoping that Sightron will come out with another reticle on this scope. I don't really care which reticle but I would prefer anything else to the center dot.
Did JSC give you any hint as to when they may get more in?

James

I didn't ask JSC, but Sightron said they were expecting another shipment of 50 units within a couple of weeks. I think JSC took only 15 of the scopes in the first 50-unit shipment; don't know whether they'll take more this time or not.

Back