Where online can i sell my benchrest stuff?

K

Kerry Braswell

Hey guys, i know you will have the answer to this question. Due to health reasons, i am selling my benchrest stuff and am looking for a place online to list it for sale. I hate eBays policies on firearms related items and don't want to deal with them. Who should i use? Examples of items include NIB SEB stick steer rest, Cowan rest, Kelbly Lee six stock, etc, etc. Not cheap junk that i want to list on Craigslist or similar. Thanks

How about clicking on the "HOME" link at the top of this page, then going to the "CLASSIFIEDS" and you will find all you will need to sell anything and everything you have right here.

Dave

Kerry

The classified ads section on this site is one of the best to sell br equipment.

Thanks much gentlemen! I guess my memory is slipping along with my health........i had seen that classified area before.........although it has been a while.

Kerry: You must register again to use the classifeid section. Just use a different sign in name and password.

Thanks Fred,
I will do so as soon as i have some spare time to sit down and write a description of everything along with photos.

Tell me what you have and how much, that's a good place to start.

Guys,
Thanks for all of the interest in my equipment. I have gone over to the classifieds section and registered so i could place ads there and sell this equipment legitimately as well as pay the appropriate and reasonable fees charged accordingly. I have taken a few photos of the Cowan/Fudd rest as that seems to be drawing the most attention. I have sold the Lee Six stock through the forums over on RimfireCentral so it is no longer available, sorry. I will place an ad for a new in the wooden crate SEB rest as soon as i can get some photos and compose the ad. I also have a Harrel/Hoehn tuner that i will be selling as well as several bricks of match ammo including some Federal 900B as i recall. Anyhow, keep an eye on the classifieds as that is the only legitimate method that i can feel good about selling items here while continuing to support this site. Thanks guys, it is much appreciated! Kind regards, Kerry

If you live near or can get to a local range take the stuff there and let it be known it is for sale.
Some of it will not go back home with you.

One of the best ways for a 'newer' shooter to get a good start is to find someone like you and buy some good equip. I was lucky and found a rifle like that.

Back