where does one buy miller benchrest bullets

Chucks contact info

Just sent you a PM. Speak up, Chuck is a little hard of hearing Joe P. Phx Az

Last edited:
Cant you post the contact info where others may be able to find him in the future? Ive heard its almost impossible.

Yes i bought a bunch of the old white box gmm and got one as a wedding present. Since i can find every other primer known to man locally im still ok. I only like those for bigger matches anyway. Thanks to everybody that helped!

Back when primers were scarce...so scarce you couldn't find them anywhere, me and my buddy Mark Luksic stumbled across quite a few regular ol' 205s in Jasper, Alabama on the way to a match in Fayette. We bought them all and didn't notice that they shot any different than the 205M primers that we had run out of. Of course, we went right back to the 205Ms when they came available.....don't know why!!

Yea i can buy regular ole 205's all day and thats my usual primer along with cci and rem br. The M's are visually inspected is the only difference. Never had a plain one not work i just like the golds for peace of mind. Kinda like my cigar box of chicken feet its just something i gotta have.

Back