What ever happened..............

O

oneflyer

to the Ohio IBS 1000 yard range? Don't see results posted or news anymore. Great facility!!!!!!!!!

It looks like there season ended in the beginning of august.I haven't seen much on the 240 Hulk lately either.I think they were selling the guns or barrels but I don't know anyone using one.
Waterboy

and .....

Great....is it going to re-open soon....who bought it...etc etc...If it would go NBRSA ..they could hold the 600yd and 1000yd Nationals here in the east....I live aprox. 100mi from there.....yipeee....Roger

Rumor has it that Templar Tactical bought Tom's place and there will be NO sanctioned benchrest shoots...........:mad: Here's the link to there site templartactical.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Our training areas and ranges are open to military and law enforcement units only. The only civilian events we offer are weekend precision rifle competitions. For more information about these competitions, contact us.

Hey Roger
I will give them a call wednesday and see what they say.According to the website they opened august 31st so it makes sense.
Waterboy aka Lynn

Shooters,

Please...only the facts.

I will be releasing the necessary info for those who are still interested in shooting 600 and 1000 yard matches as well our steel course here in Ohio.

We are working out the details and they will be posted as soon as we know.

Thanks,
Tom Sarver

Thanks Tom,

as soon as I get my 6.5-25WSSM built..I would like to give it a try!

Back