Wawarsing Match Sat 8/3 3 Gun and Unlimited

Bill B

Wawarsing will host it's 4th SOTY match of the year on Sat. Aug. 3rd. Registration will start at 8:00 am with the sporter match beginning at 9 am. I would like a head count so I can make sure they'll be enough for lunch. The Unlimited match will begin after lunch. I'm going to do Michigan Hot Dogs again and Gordon has offered to make his delicious potato salad. The nearby Wallkill Rod and Gun Club has a match on Sunday so it would be a great time to stay overnight and make a weekend of it. Let me know if you're coming.

Wawarsing will host it's 4th SOTY match of the year on Sat. Aug. 3rd. Registration will start at 8:00 am with the sporter match beginning at 9 am. I would like a head count so I can make sure they'll be enough for lunch. The Unlimited match will begin after lunch. I'm going to do Michigan Hot Dogs again and Gordon has offered to make his delicious potato salad. The nearby Wallkill Rod and Gun Club has a match on Sunday so it would be a great time to stay overnight and make a weekend of it. Let me know if you're coming.

Will attend - Thanks

I sure would like to try Gordon's potato salad, but a five hour ride is just to much for this old boy.
Thanks any way Bill and good luck to all the shooters.
Ray

I sure would like to try Gordon's potato salad, but a five hour ride is just to much for this old boy.
Thanks any way Bill and good luck to all the shooters.
Ray

Im really looking forward to that lunch! Man, Ill tell you....Bills Michigan Dog's & Gordons potato salad! Those two boy's cook as good as they SHOOT!!!! And they can shoot!!! T.A.N.S!

See you all Sat. and Ed, you're too kind. The weather is supposed to be very nice. Ray, I understand, it is a long ways, that's why I haven't been out to Angle Tree.

Going to bring my bore scope. Cleaning is a big issue with getting the most out of your barrel. It might help some.

Lanny Give me a call ig you get a chance.

Back