was creighton audette a br shooter ?

FOR ALL YOU FOLKS THAT WANT THE AUDETTE STORY HERE YA GO.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

http://freepdfhosting.com/bd7fee7eed.pdf

OR

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK ABOVE DOWNLOAD AND SAVE.

I WAS FORTUNATE TO HAVE KNOWN CREIGHTON AND ABLE TO TEST HIS THEORIES INDOORS WITH A RAIL GUN. BEFORE HE PASSED AWAY HE SENT ME THE REMAINING CASE CHECKERS HE HAD LEFT IN HIS INVENTORY AND SAID "I WAS THE ONLY BENCHREST SHOOTER THAT APPRECIATED HIS EFFORT INTO CASE SELECTION FOR ACCURACY!" I CAN TELL YOU THIS FOR SURE "IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!"

KEEP'EM SMALL,
SPEEDY GONZALEZ

Thanks Speedy. Good read.

Audette Articles

That is a pretty cool collection of PS articles. Some by Audette. Some by Gary Anderson et al. Looks like it was compiled by a Highpower Competitor. Thank you for sharing that!

Creighton audette

that is a pretty cool collection of ps articles. Some by audette. Some by gary anderson et al. Looks like it was compiled by a highpower competitor. Thank you for sharing that!

Those articles are part of my library. I have one of the most extensive libraries that deals with accuracy and precision shooting both in digital format and analog. I am always happy to share when I see interest on an issue that has not much in written form for shooters to read about!

Keep'em Small,
Speedy Gonzalez

Experience by itself teaches nothing... Without theory, experience has no meaning. Without theory, one has no questions to ask. Hence, without theory, there is no learning.???

Those articles are part of my library. I have one of the most extensive libraries that deals with accuracy and precision shooting both in digital format and analog. I am always happy to share when I see interest on an issue that has not much in written form for shooters to read about!

Keep'em Small,
Speedy Gonzalez

Experience by itself teaches nothing... Without theory, experience has no meaning. Without theory, one has no questions to ask. Hence, without theory, there is no learning.???

Thank you for the link!

Not a BR shooter, from one who frequently shot withCreighton

I looked up Mr Audette today since my 85 yr old dad told me he’s leaving me a pre 64 model 70 that was worked on by him. That will be my second rifle worked on by Creighton. My dad, Charles F Schroeder, was a competitive iron sight shooter who won Camp Perry in 71. He shot a lot with Creighton.

Attached is Creighton Audette's obituary published in the Dec. 1995 Precision Shooting Magazine. There were a lot of useful articles authored by Audette in PS as well as the American Rifleman. He exhaustively tested his theories concerning rifle accuracy. Note: in the attachment from Speedy in the above post contains one of Audette's multi-part series of articles on rifle accuracy - in addition to a George Stidworthy article from Rifle #74 on "Reading the Wind"...which was recommended to me by Don Gentner when I was a rookie BR shooter. Precision Shooting also published a multi-part series of articles written by Audette on primers and ignition. Those articles are probably one of the most thorough analysis ever published on ignition as it relates to target rifle accuracy.

Greg Walley
Abraxas LLC

Attachments

• Creighton Audette_Obit.pdf
    838.2 KB · Views: 90
Back