want to buy a Bench gun.

I'm going to a match this weekend, but i'll be shooting at home the 9th or
10th. I'll pm you and let you know sometime next week if you want to come out.

Later
Dave

Alright sounds good to me. Just don't forget about me :). Good luck at your match.

Hey Dave

I was telling a few friends about that case you showed us in ST.Louis
last week.Was that a 22-250 or a 308 cant remember.You should post a picture of it under the heading (A LITTLE BIT OF PRESSURE)...LOL

New 6-ppc rifles for sale

I have several NEW unfired just built for sale, please check the classified adds or call me. 1-800-455-0350.

Lester Bruno
Bruno Shooters Supply

Jim

I was telling a few friends about that case you showed us in ST.Louis
last week.Was that a 22-250 or a 308 cant remember.You should post a picture of it under the heading (A LITTLE BIT OF PRESSURE)...LOL

22-250 A little pressure alright-primer pocket like a shotgun primer. The heading should say--Keep your head out of your a$$ when reloading!

Later
Dave

Dave where did you see that at. Did you ask keith what happend to my grandpa's original bolt for his gun. You won't have to he put to big of a load in and nocked his glasses of his face and messed up the bolt. I thought I would just tell you, Maybe you already new. I find it funny because he was laughing when he told me that story.

nice going Lester

sure make some really nice rifles available to the newbies,

let them buy into this sport and THEN

have a lifetime of happiness shooting little dots ----HOW DARE YOU ASSIST IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES : ' )

the stock done with fake birds eye wood like a hydro dip process looked neat, almost as good as my 1500$ lenard stock,

mmmm sigh makes me want more br rifles, 8 is not enough

Jeff

Bryce

Dave where did you see that at. Did you ask keith what happend to my grandpa's original bolt for his gun. You won't have to he put to big of a load in and nocked his glasses of his face and messed up the bolt. I thought I would just tell you, Maybe you already new. I find it funny because he was laughing when he told me that story.

That round is in my loading box.

Dave

Back