Wallkill Rod & Gun Club IR50/50 Matches Aug 12, 2012 3 Gun & Unl

Bob Griffin

Sunday Aug 12, 2012 Wallkill Rod & Gun Club will hold both a 3 Gun & an Unlimited IR 50/50 match. The Three Gun Match will start at 9:00 A.M. Followed by the Unlimited Match.

Hey Bob! Ya got the tarp on the field? Looks like T storms for fri. & sat! Just the ticket to fill up "Lake Wallkill" No problem.....Ill bring a gross of those " mirage " glasses. We'll be fine.

Bill, Joe, Ed, Pete, glad you all can make it. Ed, they are loookin for Cloudy Sunday, so it may help with Lake Wallkill. You all set to give us another Wawarsing lesson ? Have a good one, see ya all Sunday. I gotta haul apple bins tomorrow.,

HEY!!!!!! Bobby Apple Seed!!! Glad to hear your getting ready for a Harvest! Thats a Good thing!
Cloudy is also a Good thing......" you dont have to pour that out of your Boot!!!"
Don't count on any lesson, (at least not from me) Im pretty sure I wont live long enough to do THAT again! But.....I sure as hell will try!! LOL!!! still kinda waiting to see that 1000 in print, I guess Bill is quite busy with that action project, never the less, It will be worth the wait, I sure need a sporter that will shoot, then Ill need to learn to shoot all over again.
Lake Wallkill here we come!! Seeya all on Sunday! Ed.

Back