Wallkill NY.

T

Team Windsor

Thanx for a great match at Wallkill Bob, You do a great job! Lot's of tough compitition in tricky conditions ( as allways ) Congrats to all the winners, and all. Was a great day! Bill, hope you found that "old" bottle you were looking for, maybe you could save me the backwash....if Mel,& Gordon dont finish it off !! Seeya at Wawarsing. Ed.

Ed, we cleaned the shelf of those bottles. It's got plenty of all the right flavors but at 101 proof it also has an edge to it. A little added water and giving it some time to breathe in the glass and the edge was gone. I bought 3 bottles, if you want one let me know and I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it ($32). At least with this commodity (for now) we can still sell it to each other without having to go thru a liquor store to do a background check.

Thanx Bill

Oh....Yeah, I almost forgot. Background checks.... First ammo, then whisky, ( In That order ) 3 Bottles at 101 pr. you'll forget.

I think some of you should try getting yer money back on those windflags---they were pointing in all different directions at the same time....me, I'm calling to complain about the Lapua Midas Whoopass that I wasted $14 a box on. Hell, I can come in last with Blaser, and save big bux....

Thanks Bob it was a fun day. FYI, I'm heading back to South Carolina due an illness in the family. Will miss Easthampton again.

Lanny you left your Wind Flag at the range, I have it. How do you want me to get it back to you ? Thanks.

Bill, sorry to hear about the family problem, have a safe trip. Hope all works out. If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

PM on the way, Bob. Thanks. Having only one flag saves me from being confused.:cool:

Lanny you left your Wind Flag at the range, I have it. How do you want me to get it back to you ? Thanks.

Bill, sorry to hear about the family problem, have a safe trip. Hope all works out. If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

Thanks Bob.

Back