VihtaVuori N133/Lapua Rifle Tuning Sessions for 2011!

Hey Guys!
As I look out the window over my back yard, I can now see the top of my daughter's previously thought to be stolen Cozy Coupe 4-wheeler, now emerging from a large melting snow drift... (Sorry, Andy Shifflet, I really thought you took it last fall...?)

Ahhhh.... Spring is finaly on it's way!

With the continued support of VihtaVuori Powder and Lapua, once again, I will be conducting N133 Rifle Tuning sessions at a number of upcoming NBRSA and IBS Group BR matches this year. (If you can tolerate me for another BR season...)
All are welcome! There is no cost to attend these N133 tuning sessions! I will also be handing out some great gifts after each of my tuning session to all shooters who attend!

I will be covering the following N133 tuning, Lapua .220 Russian case prep and match strategy topics during my session:
- Proper neck-turning and prepping your Lapua .220 Russian cases
- Full-length die/Headspace set-up and maintenance of your Lapua .220 Russian Cases
- Tuning for different conditions with N133 Powder
- Interpreting your target's bullet holes and group formation
- Understanding and using Mirage!
- Proper bench set-up and gun handling skills
- Beginner and advanced match strategies...
- Open Q/A...

I will conduct my first tuning session at the upcoming Shamrock BR Group match in Dublin, GA on Friday evening (3/18) immediately after the completion of flag setting

I will be attending most of the NBRSA Eastern Region and select IBS Group BR matches and Nationals (TBD) this year (should I stay in my wife's good graces;))and will plan on conducting VihtaVuori tuning sessions at each match.

Would ask that everyone please try and bring a new shooter to each match this year! Let's grow our sport by bringing in new (and past) shooters to a match!

I will do whatever I possibly can to help any new or current shooter experience the same love I have developed or obessed with(Mother in-laws words, not mine...) for this crazy &^%$#@ game!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Shamrock and other group matches this year!

Your pal,
Jack

Great news Jack,
Put me down for a seat at the NBRSA Nationals in Midland. :)
Best,
Dan Batko

"Where are we going and why am I in this basket?"

Mr Neary,

For those of us that cannot attend, would you generously consider having someone record the sessions and posting it on UTube? I'm sure many far flung benchresters will agree, and benefit with sharing your vast knowledge on the subject.

Kind regards,

Vasquez

Thank you Jack. The session that I tried to present in PS was very well received. The credit was some times mistakenly given to me, but it should not have been. I hope that there were not too many misquotes or other mistakes. Your presentation has surely helped many beginning as well as veteran shooters to improve their aggs. Well done, James

James,
I watched the series on Youtube one morning and not 2 days later my PS arrived in the post with your article in it. It is a fantastic summation in a few pages of something which took me an hour to watch. The main points are well covered and I seemed to pick up even more being able to read it over and over again as opposed to having to watch an hour of it on the tube. Many thanks.

And to Jack, it was great to watch you on Youtube and I thank you for your time and effort in helping others. I have learnt much. I will be making my first trip from NZ to the Super Shoot this year and hope to meet you. Is there any likelihood that you will be doing a class there?

Thanks again
Peter

Back