VihtaVuori/Lapua Rifle Tuning Session at the NBRSA Nats!

Gents and Ladies,
Hope many of you are making your way to Phoenix for the 2012 NBRSA Group Nationals today! The weather in Phoenix is now cooling down just in time for the start of the Nats!

With the continued support of VihtaVuori Powder and Lapua reloading components, I will be conducting a N133/Lapua Rifle Tuning session Sunday evening, after the completion of Flag Setting, in the score building at the Ben Avery Benchrest range.

All are welcome! There is NO cost to attend this rifle tuning session! I am confident I can share some new tuning and condition reading perspectives to help you place even-higher in the 4 and 3-Gun grands here at the nationals and beyond!

I will be covering the following N133 tuning, Lapua .220 Russian case-prep and match strategy topics during my session:
- Proper neck-turning and prepping your Lapua .220 Russian cases
- Full-length die/Headspace set-up and maintenance of your Lapua .220 Russian Cases
- How to tune your rifle...!
- Tuning for different conditions with N133 Powder
- Interpreting the formation of your groups
- Proper Front and Rear bag construction and set-up
- Proper bench set-up and gun-handling skills and drills!
- Beginner and advanced match strategies...
- Open Q/A...

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a great time at the Nats!
Regards,

Jack Neary

Will this one be posted on YouTube as well? The last one was much appreciated!!

I saw Jack at WWCCA, MI; Holton, MI; and the You tube Vid.
they are pretty much the same. Jack has it down, pat.
I think, Jack used to sell used cars or TV's.........:)

I had the pleasure of sitting only a few tables away from Jack at the Nationals. I sat in on his presentation for the second time. Both times I had learned something knew or was reminded of something I had forgotten. Benchrest has a GREAT bunch of helpful people.

To add to this I can thank Harley Baker, Jack and Marty Childers, as well as Joe Stanovich for there wisdom and HUMOUR all week long. Matches in Canada will never be the same after spending time around those fellas.

Had the BEST time of my life.

Calvin
Team Blame Canada

I always have the best time when I shoot with Jack and Marty. Definitely good people! Wish I could have been there... Ryan

Back