Vihtavouri Powders

Richard

I keep hearing that Vit powders are not being imported into the USA.
Is this BS or is there something to this?

Richard Brensing

Vihtavouri Availability

One of my buddies just informed me today that he purchased 3-8lb jugs of 133 from
Powder Valley within the last couple weeks.....

I did not ask him if he received it or not.

He also said it was their last couple jugs they had for the time being.

Call them and confirm....

Hope this clears thing up for you.

Last edited:
Powder Valley

Last month I bought 96lbs of LT from them. Took a week to ship and they did not charge my card until it shipped. My first experience was a good one with Powder Valley. Unless they take a backorder check every day for stock.
Bill

Good grief; what do you do with that much powder?

It's called find something that works and buy all you can afford.

For those in search of VV133......I have 3...8 lb jugs of lot 683/03 I'll trade for an equal amount of LT32.

I'd rather not get into the shipping and hazmat thing so a face to face trade would be in order.

Good grief

Good grief; what do you do with that much powder?

Thanks to you all who answered for me!
I just began short range this spring. First match Shamrock, first target shot .139. I thought "boy this is easy" then I shot second target and so on. I was hooked. What a challenge! Everyone has been nice, especially Bart and Billy the first guys I met watching the Manatee February match. Any way why so much? Others have answered but I was talking to Bart in October at Riverbend. I asked how do I proceed from here. He recommended 100-200 pounds of powder, 50,000 primers and of course lots of bullets! Learn the powder, the bullets, and have enough to last so as not to be searching for components. Of course this only works if you have the money to buy.
Trout

Thanks to you all who answered for me!
I just began short range this spring. First match Shamrock, first target shot .139. I thought "boy this is easy" then I shot second target and so on. I was hooked. What a challenge! Everyone has been nice, especially Bart and Billy the first guys I met watching the Manatee February match. Any way why so much? Others have answered but I was talking to Bart in October at Riverbend. I asked how do I proceed from here. He recommended 100-200 pounds of powder, 50,000 primers and of course lots of bullets! Learn the powder, the bullets, and have enough to last so as not to be searching for components. Of course this only works if you have the money to buy.
Trout

That works great if you happen to score some great bullets. But nothing is more painfull than having about 20,000 bullets laying around that have a .280 agg built into them.

I have been there, and done that. I have about 12,000 of Bart's Boat Tails on the .795 jackets that are good, but I also have about a lot of bullets that simply refuse to follow the leader, if you know what iI mean.

It's called find something that works and buy all you can afford.

For those in search of VV133......I have 3...8 lb jugs of lot 683/03 I'll trade for an equal amount of LT32.

I'd rather not get into the shipping and hazmat thing so a face to face trade would be in order.

Bill...I'll take you up on that if we can figure out where and when. I just sent you an email.
Steve

Hello Bill,

I am trying to work with a co-shooter to make the swap of 3 jug of LT-32 for your 3 Jugs of N-133

Russell

Hello Bill,

I am trying to work with a co-shooter to make the swap of 3 jug of LT-32 for your 3 Jugs of N-133

Russell

Russell...never mind. I just located some and no longer need to do the swap. Logistics were going to be a problem so that's probably for the best.
Steve

So has anybody heard any REAL current information on the supply and the future of the VV line? It has been several months since the news about the plant closing. It would be nice to have some idea what is going to happen.

Thanks

Joe Hynes

Back