"VERY SAD NEWS" Dorothy Auman has past away.

R. Rains

Good Morning All,

I have just received a call for Al Auman and Dorothy has past away on there why home from visiting friends and family in Florida.

The obituary will be posted at www.dailyamerican.com

My thoughts and prays all go out to the Auman family and my you Rest In Peace now Dorothy.

Condolences

Al,

The Bride and I extend our extreme condolence to you and your family.

May Peace be with you and yours.

Shinny

Al,

I am very saddened to hear about Dorothy. She was one of the nicest persons I know. She always had a smile on her face and I looked forward to spending some time with you and her after the benchrest matches.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!

Sincerely,

Bill McIntyre

Very Sad News

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you Al, and your family in these trying times. She will be missed dearly at our forth coming benchrest matches. R.I.P Now Dorthy. God Bless.

Very Sad news Dorothy Auman has passed away

Very Very sorry to hear this Al/
My deepest sympathy Gerry Malerba

Sorry to hear about Dorothy, Al.
Condolences to you and your family.
Good thoughts from Freehold NJ.
Paul

Very Sad news

Al, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you family. Dorothy will be sorely missed by all.
Bob H.

Al,
Hopefully by sharing in your sorrow we can help to ease the burden of your loss. May our prayers be with you.
Joel & Debbie

Thinking of you

Dear Al and family,
We are thinking of you at this sad time. Our condolences and prayers for the sweetest woman we have ever met. Bill and Family.

Al Auman

So sorry to hear about your wife, we are thinking of you.
Does anybody have Al's home address to send a card?

Sincerely,
Ron, Devin, and Butch Burdick

So sorry

Al,

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers are with you and your family. Rest in Peace Dorothy.

Dave and Vicky

We are so sorry to hear about this. Dorthy was such a wonderful person and always had a smile on her face. We have only known them for short time but have become good friends. We are thinking of you.

Joe and Stacy Hynes

Please Read!!

Dorothy J. Auman, 61, of Somerset, passed on November 21, 2016. Born November 22, 1954 in Somerset, she is a daughter of Margorie (Greig) Fritz of Somerset, and the late Ernest Fritz Sr. She is also preceded in death by her son Brad Lee Auman and nephew Ben Henning. Dorothy is survived by her mother; husband of 43 years, Allen Auman; children Allen Auman Jr. and wife Diana and their children Abby and Ayden Auman, Diana Auman and fiancé Ronald Most of Berlin and their children Dominic Mazzariello, Elizabeth Mazzariello, and Gabriel Most, and Jeff Auman of Boswell and his children Evan, Parker, and Rory Auman; siblings Donald Fritz and wife Linda of Somerset, Gail Mack and husband Leo of California, Pamela Henning of Geiger, and Ernest Fritz Jr. and wife Sandra of Hookstown, PA; and numerous nieces and nephews. Dorothy was a graduate of Somerset Area High School. She was employed by Martin – Baker America in Johnstown, and formerly employed by Fleetwood Folding Trailers in Somerset. An avid fan of Allen’s participation in rifle competitions and shooting-related activities, she was a member of the “Red Hats” group who supported their spouses at shooting events. She was a member of St. John’s United Methodist Church in Edie, and a life member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Federation. She enjoyed knitting, riding bicycles, walking in nature, and most of all, spending time with her family. Friends will be received from 2-8 pm Saturday at Miller Funeral Home and Crematory, Somerset, where a service will be held at 1:30 pm Sunday, pastor Chris Forry officiating. Interment at Edie Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be sent to Somerset Oncology at 314 S. Kimberly Avenue, Somerset, PA 15501. To leave a condolence, please visit www.millerfuneralhomeandcrematory.com

Attachments

• Dorothy.jpg
    Dorothy.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
So Very Sorry To Hear This News...

Al,

So very, very sorry to hear this sad news about Dorothy's passing...

Will keep Dorothy, you and your family in all my daily prayers.

Please Hang in there...

Jack

Back