VA State Championships

Hal D.

The Fairfax Rod & Gun club will be hosting the Va State IBS Score championships on Oct 11th & 12th. The range will be open for practice on Friday the 10th, at noon, although we can make arrangements to be there earlier if needed. We will start shooting at 10am on Saturday and 9am on Sunday. We will run 3 relays so as not to rush the 2 gun shooters. There is some primitive camping available, and there are dozens of hotels and restaurants within 10 miles of the range. Lunch will be available both days. Shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with any info needed...hal991 at hotmail dot com

Someone needs to step up and keep Hal from winning another match.

No Problem

Someone needs to step up and keep Hal from winning another match.

Just put me next to him on the line and I'll mess with his tuner when he's not looking...if that doesn't work, I'm sure you're up to the task of winning...

Tbonz, don't worry, julia's got a brand new extra large can of whoopass just waiting to use on ya'll,,,,,,,,,,, good luck,,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend

DD

Tbonz, don't worry, julia's got a brand new extra large can of whoopass just waiting to use on ya'll,,,,,,,,,,, good luck,,,,,,,,,,

the wind is my friend

DD

She was out practicing last weekend, if she shoots like that at the match...watch out!

No Doubt

the wind is my friend

DD

DD,

I have basically just come to expect that...Only time she doesn't whoop my butt is when she isn't at a match...same can be said of many of the shooters there in Fairfax...including "Julia's Husband"...

Tom

Va

The match is this weekend in Manassas, Virginia.

DD are you coming?
Anyone from down South coming up?
Who's coming from up North?

Former Champions

Who are the former champions of the VA State Score match? Is this correct so far?

2005 - Dean Breeden
2006 - Don "DJ" Jones
2007 - Richard "Dick" Spencer

Back