Unertl Scope

C

cassidy

Have a nice but older Unertl target scope in need of a good checkup.
Anyone know who currently works on Unertl Scopes?
Thanks

Paul, Not much can go wrong with those scopes. Usually it's just the nylon sliders on the mounts.
Remember we had to lube the sliding parts of the mount.

Have had this address for a long time and don't know if it's still viable but worth a try.
William Biller
60 Union Ave
Uniontown, Pa 15401
724-438-0399

Gil Parson's son has taken over the bussiness.

Parsons Scope Service 2213 Smith Road P.O. Box 192. Ross, OH 45061 (513) 867- 0820

J.Louis

Freda Shaw who used to work for Unertl sent me this email a while back...............

Good Morning, Herb,

I finally have an address to send your Unertl Scope mount in for repairs by Unertl people:

A. Davis - Unertl
1209 East Dayton Yellow Springs Road
Fairborn, Ohio 45324

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at:

724-625-3810 (office) or 724-816-2813 (cell

Freda Shaw

Unertl Repair

Sent it to Ackerman- they did a great job and it works fine.

Does anyone know if Bill Ackerman is still around doing scopes? Neither the Phone # or the E-mail work! I also tried to call Parson scope repair But never got a reply to my Message. I have an old unertl family heirlom that needs new crosshairs, Bought it from My Grandpa and it means alot to me to have her back on his old Gibson-Donalson Wasp.

Does anyone know if Bill Ackerman is still around doing scopes? Neither the Phone # or the E-mail work! I also tried to call Parson scope repair But never got a reply to my Message. I have an old unertl family heirlom that needs new crosshairs, Bought it from My Grandpa and it means alot to me to have her back on his old Gibson-Donalson Wasp.

I talked to Bill earlier this week. Do a google web search for Bill Ackerman, the phone # will come up.

Unertl, nor Fecker used nylon slider's, That was a Lyman feature.

aaron has done work for me former employee i think. he did a great job

bob

Back