Unaka 4-Gun Southeast Regional July 14-15

Hey y'all! Don't forget about the 4-Gun 100 yard Southeast Regional coming up at the Unaka Rod and Gun Club in Johnson City, TN on July 14-15. It's a 10 shot Unlimited on Saturday morning, followed by a HV 100. There is a bench rotation on Saturday afternoon after the HV. The LV100 and SP100 are being held on Sunday. We won't be having any food at the range so pack accordingly. At the moment it appears that there will be no problems finding hotel rooms in the region, so I have no made any special accomodations anywhere. If you have any questions, post 'em on here, send me an email to mk6ppc@yahoo.com or just call me at 423-202-6932. We r looking forward to it and hope to see you there!!!!

Matthew S Keller

Mathew,

See you there. Keep the 100+ degree temps away. St. Louis was hot enough to last me the year. Good to go back to Florida to COOL OFF!

Larry

Here's some "old timey" directions for those who have been asking

you will be on I-81 when you cross into Tennessee. Go about 20 miles
South on I-81 and exit
onto I-26 East to Johnson City (Exit 57).

Also, here is the address: 90 Furnace Road Johnson City, TN 37601

Go about 16 miles and take Exit 23 (Old exit 32) (Main St-Market St). At
foot of ramp, go straight across Market St (about 100 feet straight
ahead to Main St).

Take a left on this street (Main St). At the next light take a LEFT
(still on Main St). Go straight ahead at the next light (about 3/4
mile). (This cross street is South Broadway).

Continue straight ahead to the top of the hill. Take a LEFT on Hilltop
St (BE VERY CAREFUL HERE-the visibility from the opposite direction is
about 50 feet).

anyhow, take a right, then bear left into the club road.>

Continue on Hilltop to Unaka sign (this is Furnace Road),

BTW: These are directions from I-81. If coming from I-26 going west you can go to bottom of exit of 23 and take an immediate right onto Main St. and follow upper directions for rest.

matthew good luck to yall. hope its a good turn out

I plan to head out Thursday morning and get to the range in the mid afternoon. Also bringing Tony Smith for his first match at UNAKA. See y'all there!

Scott

Mancave at unaka

Hi Matthew - I'm headed down to the gun range today - are there any vacancies in the MANCAVE? Johnnie

Back