Umbrella Stand

hawkeye wizard

Some years ago I purchased an umbrella stand from the Classifieds. It had a wooden base, a wooden vertical support, and an adjustable PVC tube to hold the umbrella handle. I've lost the contact info for the maker. Does anyone have one for sale, or have any pics of it, or know the maker?
Thanks

Umbrella holder hardware

I bought the adjustable hardware at either Lowes or Homedepot for about $10. Then screwed it to a 1x6 board and use an adjustable clamp to attach it to the bench. Had to reduce the diameter of my golf umbrella to fit in the sleeve, but it works great. Got this idea from Doug Bell. He has thought of every possible idea there is to better his scores, and uses them well!

Bill Schertz

You want Todd Banks, forum name "renegade", usually on the airgun forum. He made them in ply or cherry.

Bills is a good one

I bought the adjustable hardware at either Lowes or Homedepot for about $10. Then screwed it to a 1x6 board and use an adjustable clamp to attach it to the bench. Had to reduce the diameter of my golf umbrella to fit in the sleeve, but it works great. Got this idea from Doug Bell. He has thought of every possible idea there is to better his scores, and uses them well!

Bill Schertz

I have a couple others but Bills is the neatest one I have seen so far.

Pete

Bill Schertz

I would like to see a picture of the hardware you use. Would you be able to post or email a picture? Thanks.

Back