Ultimate Bench Rest SSOY

Greyfox

Looks like we have the final results for 2015. Congrats to all the SSOY winners and thanks to all who came and competed. It was a great season and next year will be better!!

4 Gun SSOY - Garry Lawrence
Unlimited Class - Jr Rigsby
Factory Class - Garry Lawrence
Custom Class - Scotty Crawford
Modified Class- Rick Fox

Congratulations to all the winners!

Rick, when are you and your friends going to come back to River Bend? Jim Andress just posted the 2016 schedule and we have 6 UBR matches next year, though I don't know whether they are officially sanctioned. have really enjoyed that format.

Dave Rabin

Congratulations to all the winners!

Rick, when are you and your friends going to come back to River Bend? Jim Andress just posted the 2016 schedule and we have 6 UBR matches next year, though I don't know whether they are officially sanctioned. have really enjoyed that format.

Dave Rabin
Dave,
Interesting you should ask. I just sent an email to Danny asking if your matches would be included in the SSOY competition for 2016. I am intending to attend the match in February. I enjoyed shooting there and look forward to coming again. I do hope I don't have to make the drive alone, but I'll do what I need to do if everything else works out. I'm pleased to see some positive things being said about our game. We have found the targets and the class structure to be very shooter friendly and our numbers here reflect that. Recent threads have had negative things to say about using classes, but we have found that the competition is just as intense within a given class. Our shooters don't see Custom Class as the end all be all. Some are quite happy to shoot a factory rifle and others like myself like to compete in Modified with old sleeved Remingtons. It makes a good mix. See you in February.

Rick

Back